W2B IS ALL ABOUT PARTNERS. It works because of a strong relationship with research institutions, CEO-level talent and business development resources. As W2B evolved, innovations from not only the original educational partners, but other large research institutions and corporations have been added to the mix, providing additional technologies for the commercialization pipeline.
Today, W2B has 23 institutional partners including:
- Blue Valley High School CAPS Program, Overland Park, KS
- Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- Honeywell F,M&T, Kansas City, MO
- Innovation Stockyard, St. Joseph, MO
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS